Alpha Wire Material Handling Solutions Help Provide Continuous Uptime
Premium Cable and Wire Lower Costs and Increase Productivity
Elizabeth, NJ, December 15, 2009 – Recognizing the cost and inefficiency of downtime, Alpha Wire has developed a new set of premium wire and cable solutions specific to the material handling industry. Proper wire and cable selection is paramount for material handling systems to maintain robust connectivity and maximum signal integrity. Alpha Wire’s material handling-specific offering alleviates the concerns of EMI protection, hazardous fluid defense, and the stresses of continuous flexing.
“Our material handling products ensure that your cable components will enhance performance and reliability in your equipment,” said Mike Dugar, Senior Marketing Communications Manager at Alpha Wire. “Plus, we offer wire, cable, and wire management accessories for any material handling application with the shortest lead times in the industry.”
Alpha Wire’s portfolio for material handling includes the following establishes products:
• Series V VFD cable for variable-frequency drives, particularly designed for extended duty cycle and performs best where low capacitance and improved signal transmission are required.
• Series SF Flexible Servo cable designed specifically for multi-axis control, resolver and encoder feedback, dynamic braking, and high-flex applications.
• Industrial Automation cable provides high-speed connectivity solutions, plug-and-play modularity, and high-level signal integrity to common automation systems.
• Xtra-Guard® Flex cable has a long cycle life in high-speed flexing and multi-axis torsional flexing, making it ideal for pick-and-place robotics where exceptional EMI protection is needed.
• Industrial Series M, F, and P cable for factory equipment control systems and tray-rated applications.
For additional information, contact Alpha Wire at 800-52-ALPHA (522-5742) or visit the Company's website at www.alphawire.com.
About Alpha Wire
For over 80 years, Alpha Wire has designed and manufactured industry-leading wire, cable, and tubing products for factory automation, packaging, automotive, alternative energy, and other technically advanced applications. Beyond giving our customers the cables they trust for quality and reliable high performance, we give them the committed service they deserve. We help customers find the best possible solutions to production and manufacturing challenges with small put-ups, logistical excellence, and broad inventory for dependable, same-day shipment.