Alpha Wire Unveils New Identity and Website
New Product Portfolio Structure Launched on the Redesigned AlphaWire.com Website, Simplifies Selection To Help Customers Specify The Right Product Quickly
Elizabeth, NJ, July 6, 2009 – Alpha Wire has launched its new logo and website (alphawire.com), as well as reorganized its product portfolio. The new website, combined with a redesigned product portfolio, makes it easier for customers to select and specify Alpha cables, tubing, and accessories in a major rebranding initiative that also includes a new logo and positioning line.
“This is essentially the introduction of the new Alpha Wire,” said Beth Ferreira, Vice President and General Manager. “Through the combination of Alpha, Manhattan, and Dearborn, we recognized the need to reaffirm our value proposition and organize our broad product offering. The launch of the new website completes this integration by pulling the product portfolio under the new Alpha Wire brand, while making it faster and easier to spec products with improved navigation, better access to product specifications, and enhanced online tools.”
To mark the rebranding, Alpha Wire also introduced a new logo, literature, graphics, and website using more contemporary colors and shapes to convey a forward-thinking company. The logo uses a stylized “A” patterned after the Greek alpha symbol within a blue circle. The “A” represents a shaped cable and demonstrates the strength and flexibility of both the product and the people, while the circle conveys connection, solidity, endurance, movement, and perfection.
Under the master Alpha Wire brand, Alpha defines nine product lines:
- Xtra-Guard® Performance Cables, known for both premium performance and reliability, are available in several performance grades to give the best match between cost and performance.
- Communication, Control, and Industrial Cables allow users to get control of any application with a wide range of cable configurations and ratings for applications from communication cabinets to the factory floor.
- Manhattan™ Electrical Cables offer a depth and breadth of reliable wires and cables for electrical applications—including audio/video, control, computer, cords and cordsets, instrumentation and thermocouple, coaxial, plenum, and high-temperature cables.
- Hook-up Wire is offered in the range of materials to meet any environmental, mechanical, or electrical needs. Insulations include PVC, silicone, PTFE, PDVF, ETFE, XLPE, XL-PVC, and specialty high-temperature materials.
- Dearborn™ Marine Wire is designed specifically for the pleasure boat market—with rugged corrosion-resistant designs to withstand the hazards of the sea from aerial to bilge.
- Kerrigan-Lewis™ Specialty Wire includes litz wire for achieving exacting performance in applications such as transformers, motor windings, and similar applications.
- FIT™ Heat-Shrink Tubing seals and protects wire and cables from environmental and mechanical abuse—with a wide variety of shrink ratios and materials.
- FIT Wire Management organizes, shields, and routes cable assemblies and harnesses with a complete line of management products.
- FIT Accessories include heat guns and connectors.
For additional information, contact Alpha Wire at 800-52-ALPHA (522-5742) or visit the Company's website at www.alphawire.com.
About Alpha Wire
For over 80 years, Alpha Wire has designed and manufactured industry-leading wire, cable, and tubing products for factory automation, automotive, alternative energy, and other technically advanced applications. Beyond giving our customers the cables they trust for quality and reliable high performance, we give them the committed service they deserve. We help customers find the best possible solutions to production and manufacturing challenges. We offer small put-ups, logistical excellence, and broad inventory for dependable, same-day shipment.