Solar applications demand wire and cable with maximum reliability and flexibility to prevent costly downtime and disruption to the energy grid. PV Wire and Solar Cables from Alpha Wire are designed to withstand the extreme rigors of solar applications and give your solar farm years of reliable service.
Photovoltaic Wire Features:
- 14 AWG to 2 AWG
- UL 4703 PV wire/TUV Pfg 1169 LSZH wire
- UL 4703 PV wire PVC jacketed wire
- -40°C to +90°C
- Oil and sunlight resistant
Solar Cable Features:
- UL MTW
- 1000 V
- Stranded bare copper conductors
- PVC jacket
- PVC/nylon insulation
- Tinned copper braid shield, 85% coverage
- Sunlight, ozone, and UV resistant
- Direct burial
- Oil Res. I
- Moisture resistant
- 10x bend radius
- Wide temperature range: -40°C static/-30°C bending to +90°C
Existing Products Include:
Type 492 Slit Loom Tubing protects cable, simplifying its installation. A full-length slit allows the tubing to be slid over cable for easier breakouts and flexible routing.
Liquid-Tight Flexible PVC Tubing and fittings keep cables safe, dry, and protected.
Solid Bus Bar Wires, in sizes from 12 AWG to 6 AWG, meet the requirements of NEC 705.2 for panel grounding.
FIT® Heat-Shrink Tubing makes it easy to protect, organize, strain-relieve, and repair cables—with a range of shrink ratios and materials for any application environment.