Xtra-Guard® Industrial Ethernet - Rugged connectivity for industrial networking
Alpha Wire's Industrial Ethernet Cat5e cable offers high-quality ethernet communications combined with the durability and temperature range of Alpha's Xtra-Guard 4 TPE jacket. This 24 AWG cable is available in 2 pair and 4 pair constructions.
Request a Sample
Consult a Cable Expert
- -50°C to 75°C (PP core) and 105°C (FEP core)
- 4 times OD (unshielded) and 8 times OD (shielded) cold bend radius per TIA-568-C.2
- Meets ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat 5e requirements
- UL Type CMR and suitable for use in NFPA 79 applications*
- Sunlight and abrasion resistant
- High-performance TPE jacket provides three times the low temperature flexibility of PVC
- Unshielded, foil shielded, or Supra-Shield® foil + braid for best EMI protection
*Product must be used in accordance with the respective AWM style. Click here for more details.
RJ-45 Plug for Xtra-Guard Industrial Ethernet
**For Military and Special Applications: 669343**
Need a more unique construction? Different color code? Different color Jacket?
Request a Custom Quote
- Hybrid Data + Power cable 600V
- Four Cat 5 pairs with 4 more 22 AWG conductors
- Shielded for EMI protection (90% braided tinned copper)
- High performance TPE jacket provides 3x the low temperature flexibility of PVC
Need a more unique construction? Different color Code? Different Jacket color? Request a Custom Quote
Select Products Below To: