EcoFlex® PUR Continuous Flex Cable:
Get the abrasion, UV, and oil resistance of a tough zero-halogen Polyurethane jacket in a flex cable that’s up to 40% smaller and 44% lighter than other 600V continuous flex cables.
- Zero Halogen, contains no heavy metals or phthalates
- PUR jacket, mPPE insulation
- 8M+ flex life cycles
- finely stranded tinned copper conductors, class 6
- Up to 40% smaller and 44% lighter than standard 600V PUR continuous flex cables
- UL Oil Res I
- UL Sunlight Resistant
- Operating temperature -50C to +90C (static) and -40C to +80C (dynamic)
- Bend Radius 4X (static) and 6X (dynamic)
With its rugged PUR jacket and finely stranded conductors, EcoFlex PUR cable provides 8+ million flex cycles in tough application conditions—while saving space and reducing weight. And with a wide range of conductor sizes, conductor counts, and shielded and unshielded versions, you can find the cable you need.
Request a Sample
Consult a Cable Expert
Need a more unique construction? Different color code? Different color Jacket?
Request a Custom Quote
Select Products Below To: