Get control with uncompromising safety
Alpha Wire’s low-smoke, zero-halogen (LSZH) communication and control cable combines LSZH-rated insulation and jackets with the rugged performance you expect from Alpha. The specially formulated LSZH material minimizes the effects from smoke and harmful corrosive gases in the event of combustion. Low smoke means easier visibility in exiting the area and reduced danger of smoke inhalation, while low toxicity means no harm to people from halogenated gases.
Our LSZH cables are suited to such applications as rapid transit, industrial, commercial, and similar confined-space applications where the low-smoke cables can save lives and potentially reduce damage to electronic components.
Low-Smoke Zero-Halogen Key features:
- LSZH materials for low-smoke properties and reduced toxicity
- Tinned copper conductors resist corrosion
- Stranded conductors for installation flexibility
- Multiconductor and multipair configurations
- Unshielded versions for smallest diameter
- Foil shielded, overall or individual pairs, for EMI protection and improved signal integrity
- Color-coded conductor insulation for easy identification
Low Smoke Zero Halogen Brochure
Multiconductor Cable Conductor Color Codes
Multipair Cable Conductor Color Codes
Need a more unique construction? Request a Custom Cable Design
Select Products Below To: